Jul 24, 2010

New Rockinscarflady Alicja




Hi. I am Alicja. I recently joined the Rockinscarfladies because I am passionate scarf lover. Easy to say why: because my Mum has probably a hundred classy silk scarves at home and I very soon in my girlhood discovered them and played with them. Unfortunately she doesn't allow me access to all of her scarves, especially with her Hermès scarves she is very very restrictive and I am not allowed to take and wear them. For the foto session (see first images attached) I stole a couple of her and my favourite scarves. I took beautiful pieces of pure silk of Hugo Boss, Burberry, Loewe, Versace, Joop and some vintage ones. I didn't dare to take an Hermès scarf with me, but one day I will. I really love scarves at my neck, headscarves look so matchless and I love to wear scarfmasks. Soon I will write a bit more about this topic, and of course, a lot of more images will come soon. Write me via

1 comment: